Table of Contents
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial intelligence (AI) means that machines, such as computers, are programmed to perform tasks that normally require human intelligence. The idea is that these machines will be able to learn, reason and solve problems in a way that resembles human intelligence. For example, they can recognize speech, understand images, make decisions and even learn new things. The goal is to make machines smarter, so they can perform tasks that previously could only be done by humans.
- OpenAI's Playground - OpenAI's first real and better artificial intelligence;
- Midjourney - A program and service for generating lifelike images with artificial intelligence;
- Google Bard - A chatbot that can have conversations, answer questions and generate creative text formats;
- TensorFlow - An open source software library for numerical calculations using data flow graphs, developed by the Google Brain team. It is used for machine learning applications such as neural networks;
- PyTorch An open source machine learning library for Python mainly used for applications such as natural language processing;
- Apache MXNet - An open source machine learning library for languages such as Python, C++ and many other programming languages;
- Keras - An open source deep learning library written in Python that runs on top of other libraries such as TensorFlow, Theano and CNTK;